Tilden-Coil Constructors takes the health and safety of our employees and business partners extremely seriously. Since the emergency of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken numerous steps to maintain a safe work environment, including complying with OSHA, CDC and jurisdictional government regulations. Our strict protocols, guided by our continually updated Respiratory Illness Protection Guidelines (RIPG) have enabled our organization to continue to serve all clients without impact to our contractual commitments. Our RIPG was in place prior to the Governor's stay home order and Tilden-Coil continually operated all projects as an essential business without any loss of productivity.
As the COVID-19 pandemic is prolonged, we are remaining vigilant in our efforts to ensure the safety of our employees and business partners while maintaining continuity of services to all our clients. Our response team, led by President Brian Jaramillo, is continually adapting to the changing circumstances and regulations. Brian Jaramillo is also an active member of the Riverside County COVID Recovery Task Force representing the construction sector.
Some examples of the measures we take in addition to CDC guidelines and government regulations include:
- Daily wellness and temperature checks
- Additional hand wash stations; additional sanitizing measures of frequently used spaces
- Rapid case management process to reduce potential of community spread
- Respiratory Illness Protection Guidelines updated regularly
- Regular training and communication
- Utilize virtual meetings when possible; minimize in-person meetings and large gatherings
- Visible jobsite signage
- Drone inspections and progress reporting available
- Live stream bid openings
- Remote work guidelines and policy implemented
As the pandemic continues to evolve, so does our strategy. We continue to monitor the progression of the virus, CDC guidelines, government regulations and our project data daily to guide our next actions.
- Share This
RUSD Highgrove ES Project - Safety Recognition Award
Cerritos College Health and Wellness Complex Ph 2 Dedication
Laser Scanning to BIM Case Study
Grand Opening at Ben Clark Training Center
Virtual Dedication of Etiwanda High School Classroom Addition
Shaping Futures - Parkview Community Hospital
Explore the Transformation of The Barn at UCR