University of Redlands Chapel
|Completion Date||April, 2001|
|Client||University of Redlands|
The Historic Memorial Chapel was completed in 1927 and has served as the campus gathering space, place of worship and public face of the University. It is the visual anchor of the Quad, and the most recognized building on their campus. Construction included complete seismic stabilization, interior renovation, new roofing, and an addition of separate restroom/green room annex building. The Chapel is a 1,500 seat auditorium, which hosts many major events as well as regular worship services.